You all know me pretty well by now, and I love new technology in the skin world that’s real. And I really don’t love faddish hype, especially if it doesn’t work! But…. this one is a little bit of a departure. Still not too fad focused though.
Five Unconventional Holiday Skin Fixes!
- Up the healthy fats in your daily intake! It’s surprising how fast an increase in olive oil, avocado oil ( approx 1 T, not heated) or fish oil makes a difference in your skin. Try wild Alaskan salmon oil, if you prefer the capsules.
- Too much alcohol or flying? Do your skin HIIT workout which is a hyaluronic acid based serum, gentle facial massage or exfoliation, more water, and double the moisturizer.
- Go to a yoga class. At least 1 inversion needed. Anything that increases your circulation will make your skin look more alive. But a gentle shoulder stand, or legs up the wall, really helps to bring blood to the face.
- Get outside, even if it’s freezing. It’s the combination of movement with cold air, or working up a sweat that pumps your circulation up.
- Change your moisturizer. Switch to one that creates a moisture loss barrier like the Triple Lipid Restore, or the Vital C Facial Oil.
The post 5 Unconventional Holiday Skin Fixes! appeared first on Skintour.